Gmail is incredible, Yahoo! Email awkward. Yahoo! Mail is slow, Gmail speedy. Yahoo! Email is cumbersome; Gmail handy.Gmail is flexible, Yahoo! Email rigid.
If you discover Gmail so much better than Yahoo! Mail that you want to use the former exclusively, you can - and keep your Yahoo! Email address to boot by sending and receiving messages using your Yahoo! Email address in Gmail. Establishing a Yahoo! Mail account in Gmail allows Gmail to download all newly arriving messages at the Yahoo!
Mail address and lets you to send emails making use of your Yahoo! Email address from Gmail.
http://clashofclanscheat.us/resources_generator/ Access Yahoo! Mail from Gmail
To create usage of your Yahoo! Email Plus account in Gmail (to get communications from the account in your Gmail inbox and send messages using your Yahoo! Mail address from Gmail):
• Make sure you have a present Yahoo! Mail Plus subscription.
• Click the Configurations gear in Gmail.
• Select Settings from the menu that appears.
• Go to the Accounts and Import tabs.
• Click Add a POP3 mail accounts you possess (or Add another email you possess) under Check email from other accounts (using POP3):.
• Type your Yahoo! Mail address under Email address:.
• Click NEXT THING ».
• Enter your full Yahoo! Email address under Username:.
• Type your Yahoo! Mail password under Password.
• Make sure pop.email.yahoo.com is selected under POP Server:.
• Use pop.att.yahoo.com or pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com for AT&T email.
• If the desired server does not appear in the drop-down menu:
1. Select Other….
2. Type the server name under POP Server:.
• Make sure 995 is selected under Slot:.
• Typically, check Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server.
• With Leave a duplicate of retrieved communications on the server. not examined, Gmail will delete communications they have retrieved from your Yahoo! Email account.
• Make sure Always utilize a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving email. is checked.
• Optionally, check Label incoming messages: and select a label to make emails downloaded from Yahoo! Mail easily recognizable and available in one place in Gmail.
• Optionally, check Archive incoming text messages (Miss the Inbox) to produce archived copies of your new Yahoo! Mail messages with no them hinder your using Gmail with your Gmail address normally.
• Click Add Account » (or Add Account if you have already setup Gmail to let you send from the Yahoo! hack gmail account online Email address before; in cases like this, you're done).
• Make sure Yes, I wish to have the ability to send email as ___. is selected under Would you also like to have the ability to send mail as ___?.
• Click Next Step ».
• Enter the name you want to surface in the From: range when you send email using your Yahoo! Email address from Gmail under Name:.
• Typically, make sure Treat as an alias. checked.
• Having the Yahoo! Mail address treated as an alias means Gmail will view email from your Yahoo! Email address as via you and email to your Yahoo! Email address as sent to you.
• If you send a note from Yahoo! Email to your Gmail address with Treat as an alias. enabled and reply in Gmail, your Gmail address can look in the To: field rather than the Yahoo! Email address; to prevent this, do make sure Treat as an alias. is not checked.
• If you want replies to messages you send from Gmail making use of your Yahoo! Mail address to go to an address not the same as your Yahoo! Mail address:
• Click Specify a different "reply-to" address.
• Type the desired address for answers under Reply-to address:.
• Click NEXT THING ».
• Make sure Send through yahoo.com SMTP servers is chosen.
• Enter "smtp.mail.yahoo.com" under SMTP Server:.
• Make sure 465 is chosen under Slot:.
• Enter your Yahoo! Email address under Username:.
• Type your Yahoo! Mail password under Password:.
• Make sure Secured connection using SSL is selected.
• Click Add Accounts ».
• Click Send Confirmation if you are prompted.
• Open the email from "Gmail Team " with the topic "Gmail Confirmation - Send Email as ___" sent to your Yahoo! Email address.
• Copy the confirmation code.
• Paste the code under Enter and confirm the confirmation code in the Gmail Add another email address you own windowpane.
• Click Verify.
Remember that Gmail access will require a Yahoo! Mail Plus subscription; it does not work with simple Yahoo! Mail accounts.
In addition to fetching new text messages, Gmail can also import existing mail (and address book entries) from your Yahoo! Email account; this does not require Yahoo! Email Plus. As an alternative to having Yahoo! Email download new mail, you can also set up Yahoo! Mail (with a Yahoo! Mail Plus membership) to forward to your Gmail address.